New Aquamacs beta web site

Win Treese

Mar 28, 2020, 10:57:19 AM3/28/20
to aquamacs-devel
Aquamacs hackers,

Adam Zerella volunteered to update the Aquamacs web site and make it more helpful. As a first step, he has recreated the existing site in a new form based on GitHub Pages, and it’s now available at beta.aquamacs.org. Please take a look and let us know if you see any problems. We would also be delighted to hear suggestions for changes and improvements in both content and design.

Web site issues and suggestions can be entered at the GitHub repository at https://github.com/aquamacs-emacs/aquamacs-web-site, or mailed to the list. Feel free to propose a change in the source code for the web site as well through GitHub.

Thanks, Adam!

Best,

Win Treese
tre...@acm.org
Aquamacs maintainer

Tobias Pape

Mar 28, 2020, 1:24:51 PM3/28/20
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

> On 28.03.2020, at 15:57, Win Treese <tre...@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Aquamacs hackers,
>
> Adam Zerella volunteered to update the Aquamacs web site and make it more helpful. As a first step, he has recreated the existing site in a new form based on GitHub Pages, and it’s now available at beta.aquamacs.org. Please take a look and let us know if you see any problems. We would also be delighted to hear suggestions for changes and improvements in both content and design.

I see that it very closely matches the old one for now.
Glad there are people who help :)
Thank you!

Best regards
-Tobias