implement syn flood attack in ns2

Abhijit Bhat

Oct 8, 2013, 1:40:46 AM10/8/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone...

i m working on a project based on syn flood attacks... can someone plz help me with how to generate syn flood attacks in ns2?

Regards.

Bhavani Goli

Oct 30, 2013, 7:11:10 AM10/30/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
hello sir
          we are also working on almost same project based on  securing servers from SYN flood attack......did u get the code that u required as u posted it a long back if u can plz help us by giving any code or information that is relevant to us either on creating an attack or securing from attack plz in ns2

Amir Heydari

Nov 1, 2013, 8:51:23 AM11/1/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi
You can change the parameters in the package and then you will have all of attacks even SYN flood attack. . .
for example you should send little packet like UDP to server or bottleneck for flooding , so you will have UDP SYN flood Attack.

--
Message sent from the "AQM&DoS Simulation Platform" group.
---

Haftu Halefom

May 7, 2017, 8:01:31 AM5/7/17
to AQM&DoS Simulation Platform
Dear Amir,

Could you please explain that to me. I am new to ns2 simulator. Can you plot out what code to modify and where to find that .cc or .h file in the ns folder? Which code do I have to put into an infinite while loop to generate a syn flood attack. Tell me in clear steps if I am not bothering you bro.