Hello every buddy

Birhane Guesh

Mar 30, 2013, 1:10:12 PM3/30/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com

any one who have tried this before
how can I covert the log files to m files manually or by writing an awk file to do it automatically.
thanks for your help

-

Apr 1, 2013, 5:44:00 AM4/1/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can easily extract necessary information from the log file of the platform and write it to a m file using awk scripts.

Attached is am example awk file I have used for the producing m files.

There is no description in the file. But I would not be difficult for you  to understand it if you use Google wisely. :) It is very short as well.

--
Message sent from the "AQM&DoS Simulation Platform" group.
---

leodos_trans_log.awk