Re: [aqm-dos-sim-plat] Digest for aqmdos-simulation-platform@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Arora Arsh

Apr 15, 2016, 8:58:24 PM4/15/16
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com

I am in sir!

Thanks for your efforts.

On 15 Apr 2016 23:33, <aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Leo King <mleo...@gmail.com>: Apr 15 01:52AM -0700

Dear all,

I am really glad to see that the AQM&DoS Simulation Platform is used in
your research.

Now I upload the current version 1 and the latest version 2 of the platform
to the Github: https://github.com/mleoking/LeoDoS

I am looking for Co-founders / Collaborators of the project. It would be
much appreciated if you would like to improve the platform, especially the
docs for the version 2.

If you have a Github account, I will add you as the Collaborators of the
project and you will get the right to update.

Your contributions will be shown on project's Github page.

Anyone interested?

先亮(jiang86)? Arora? More?

-------

The version 1 of the platform:

leodos.sh <https://github.com/mleoking/LeoDoS/blob/master/leodos/leodos.sh>

leodos.tcl
<https://github.com/mleoking/LeoDoS/blob/master/leodos/leodos.tcl>
The version 2 of the platform:

leodos2.sh
<https://github.com/mleoking/LeoDoS/blob/master/leodos/leodos2.sh>

leodos2.tcl
<https://github.com/mleoking/LeoDoS/blob/master/leodos/leodos2.tcl>
You can either of them.

*The most significant advantage of the version 2 is that you can choose a
number of network typologies rather than only the DumbBell. *The typologies
supported are:

1. DubmBell
# nUsr
# \
# nRtr(0)---nRtr(1)---nSrv(1)
# /
# nAtk

2. Tree2
# nUsr nSrv(0) nUsr
# | | |
# nAtk---nRtr(3)---nRtr(1)---nRtr(0)---nRtr(2)---nRtr(5)---nAtk
# | |
# nUsr---nRtr(4) nRtr(6)---nUsr
# | |
# nAtk nAtk

3. Line
#
# nRtr(7)---nRtr(5)---nRtr(3)---nRtr(1)---nRtr(0)---nSrv(0)
# | | | |
# nUsr nRtr(6) nRtr(4) nRtr(2)
# | / \ |
# nAtk nUsr nAtk nUsr

4. Internet
# nUsr nSrv
# | |
# nAtk---nRtr(2) nRtr(4)
# \ /
# nRtr(0)---nRtr(1)
# / \
# nRtr(3) nRtr(5)---nAtk
# | |
# nUsr nUsr

And you can define your own typologies with ease using the builtin
functions.

There are more features waiting for you to explore in the version 2.