How to chang the protocol of the attackers for ICMP flooding ?

aamir

Nov 20, 2012, 1:48:52 AM11/20/12
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
1) I want to simulate icmp flooding attack using this plateform but i don' t know how to change the protocol of attackers for icmp flooding in loedos.tcl. Only leodos.tcl is modified or i have to add a new protocol in ns2 by extending it.

2) I this flooding i am sending icmp packets to the victim address, is it possible to calculate total icmp packets send using this platform ?

Kindly provide me some guidance or if any member in this group have implemented this attack kindly share the modification with me if possible...

Advance thanks for your help and time...

amir heydary

Nov 20, 2012, 2:37:58 AM11/20/12
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi aamir
1) icmp is in network layer and implemented in NS2 (..\ns-2.29\emulate) .I think that you should modify tcl file.
and send alot of IP packet from sender to receiver(server) and you could use to any transport protocol for implemented.
2) I dont have.
Best regard.

--
Message sent from the "AQM&DoS Simulation Platform" group.

Karthi Keyan

Apr 3, 2013, 1:31:52 AM4/3/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com, amir heydary, aamir

Hi friends,

                    I m also need to flooding the ICMP packets for my project.... So please send me the copy of the NS2 Code.. That is really helpful for me...
Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!