RRED integration.

Arora Arsh

Sep 8, 2014, 7:31:06 AM9/8/14
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
whenever i am trying to run ./leodos.sh command. it gives the following error again and again.
invalid command name "Queue/RED/Robust"
    while executing
"Queue/RED/Robust set hash_bins_ 23"
    (file "leodos.tcl" line 191)
awk: leodos_queue.awk:54: fatal: cannot open file `./result/leodos_queue.tr' for reading (No such file or directory)

firstly i installed ns-2.33 but some "depend" file was broken. now i installed ns-2.35 n this error irritates me. i rechecked the steps of integration of RRED. help me ASAP!!!

韓羽晨

Nov 5, 2014, 6:31:00 PM11/5/14
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Do you have write permission in result folder? or is there a result folder there? This could be the problem.

江先亮

Nov 5, 2014, 11:11:56 PM11/5/14
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you have not install the model "RSFB" correctly!!

Nov 6, 2014, 3:43:33 PM11/6/14
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi
if the package dose not install correctly, so result folder and other files do not create. install correctly and run again.

Hasanen Murtadha

Apr 11, 2016, 4:41:08 PM4/11/16
to AQM&DoS Simulation Platform
Hi Arora,

Best Wishes...

I am facing the same problem. did you find a solution to it?

Regards...
Hasanen

jiang86

Apr 11, 2016, 8:28:37 PM4/11/16
to aqmdos-simulation-platform
Hi Hasanen,

The problem may caused by the error path in the tcl script or shell script. The installation of RRED is also incomplete. Recently, i have test RRED module and it is OK.

If you have any question, PLZ contact me through e-mail (jiangxianliang (at) nbu (dot) edu (dot) cn).

best wishes....

Xianliang Jiang

2016-04-12
jiang86

Apr 11, 2016, 8:30:13 PM4/11/16
to aqmdos-simulation-platform
Yes, i think the installation of RRED is incorrect.

2016-04-12
jiang86

Apr 12, 2016, 11:51:31 AM4/12/16
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com

Hello guys,

I have fixed that error, and submitted my thesis work on it successfully.

I have really enjoyed this project and do want to do it further as my PHD project.

If there is anybody interested in this project, do let me know..

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AQM&DoS Simulation Platform" group.

jiang86

Apr 12, 2016, 6:42:46 PM4/12/16
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arora Arsh,
I am also do this project. We can dicusss some new ideas in private.
Thanhks

Arora Arsh

Apr 12, 2016, 8:48:00 PM4/12/16
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com

Yes sir. . Why not!

jiang86

Apr 12, 2016, 10:24:13 PM4/12/16
to aqmdos-simulation-platform
so... how to contact you? email address?

2016-04-13
jiang86