Problems in the integration of RRED

huangjiajia09

Mar 22, 2013, 11:02:35 PM3/22/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am using your AQM&DOS simulation platform to do some Low-rate DoS.
But I have some problem with the integration of rred.
I followed the instruction but when I process to the make step, there are a lot of error messages like: trace.cc:(.text+0x19b3): undefined reference to `Address::print_nodeaddr(int)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] 错误 1
The full error message is attached.
The environment is Ubuntu 10.04 and I am using ns-2.33.
I am new to linux and ns-2. Really appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Sincerely
Jessica

huangjiajia09

Mar 22, 2013, 11:04:48 PM3/22/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
error_msg1.txt

amir heydary

Mar 23, 2013, 9:21:20 AM3/23/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I read your attach file and all of compiler reports are warning and i suggest you follow in:
1) reinstall NS2 new version2.33 and gcc must be full
2)reinstall AQM. . .
3)product object file (rred.o)
4)run leodos.tcl or leodos.sh
.
.
.

Mar 23, 2013, 11:37:01 AM3/23/13
to aqmdos-simula...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot!!
I have reinsttalled ns-2.33 and AQM and it worked!
I can move on to focus on my simulation!
Thank you very much!