ERROR: published S3 storage NAME not configured

cane...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 1:49:56 AM6/14/17
to aptly-discuss
How do I fix this error?

aptly repo create -distribution=xenial devops-dev
aptly repo add devops-dev /root/packages
adds: package-1.0.0.foo~bar~15-x64.deb
aptly repo show -with-packages devops-dev
lists package
aptly snapshot create LATEST from repo devops-dev
aptly -skip-signing=true -distribution=xenial publish snapshot LATEST s3:devops-dev:
ERROR: published S3 storage devops-dev not configured

This is a new S3 bucket that I created. Its credentials in S3 are identical to other buckets I can write to with aptly so my S3 credentials work. Is an extra configuration step needed?

.aptly.conf (same as other working buckets):

"S3PublishEndpoints": {
"devops-dev": {
"region": "us-west-1",
"bucket": "devops-dev",
"acl": "private"
}
},

Andrey Smirnov

Jun 14, 2017, 12:15:31 PM6/14/17
to cane...@gmail.com, aptly-discuss
It doesn't look like there is any problem with the configuration you posted, so it should be working fine

Athul

Jul 28, 2022, 10:33:27 AM7/28/22
to aptly-discuss
I am getting same error. I am new to aptly.Can any one make a YouTube tutorial for the same to use with s3.I am hosting aptly in EC2.

Boris shkarupelov

Dec 12, 2022, 8:15:25 AM12/12/22
to aptly-discuss
stil getting the same error :
ERROR: published S3 storage "BUCKET_NAME" not configured

HOW TO  DEBUG THIS ?