Next Tech SIG Open Mic Night scheduled for Aug 13

Robert Latz

Jul 30, 2014, 4:54:46 PM7/30/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

We will hold our next Tech SIG 'open mic' call on Wednesday, Aug 13. The details are below. If you have the opportunity, please join in the discussion.

An initial agenda is provided below for review. Even so, please send any topics you would like to share with the group. We will also plan to open for additional topics as well.

Talk with you soon...and thanks again.

Who: Open to all APTA Tech SIG members --or member wannabe's

What: Conference Call Meeting for APTA Tech SIG

Agenda outline:

1)     Update on HPA section (by our Chair, Steve Wilkinson)

2)     TechnoPalooza2 at CSM presenter suggestions (led by Bob Latz and Beth Ennis)

3)     EMR Data Set Update

a.     CARE Tool Set Data elements and the IMPACT Act of 2014

b.    APTA project update

4)     Open discussion on Wearable technologies: What does this mean for Physical Therapy?

a.     Epic and Apple collaboration

b.    New iPhone integration

c.     Google Health Research Project

d.    TeleRehab or Personal Performance Improvement?

5)     Open topics and upcoming activities

a.     Are you presenting/writing/involved with activity related to Technology and Physical Therapy? If so, would you share with everyone?

WhenWednesday, August 13, 2014 at 5:30p PST (which is 6:30p MST; 7:30p CST; and 8:30p EST)

Where: Conference call and we will have a webinar set up in case we need to go to anyone's screen to look at documents of any kind.

HowFor the audio portion (or if you can only attend by audio), call 872-240-3401 and use access code of 171-304-405

For the webinar portion or to listen via VOIP, use the following link:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/171304405

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Robert "Bob" Latz, PT, DPT, CHCIO
CIO
Trinity Health Systems/Trinity Rehabilitation Services

Robert Latz

Aug 13, 2014, 4:13:39 PM8/13/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
This is just a reminder of our 'Open Mic' night call scheduled for tonight at 8:30p. More details below along with call in number and Webinar link. Note: Webinar link is available in case we need to look at anyones screen for a topic you wish to share more about...not necessary, but available if needed.
Looking forward to talking with you soon!
Bob

Robert "Bob" Latz, PT, DPT, CHCIO
CIO
Trinity Rehabilitation Services