Conf Call Meeting tonight

Robert Latz

Jun 5, 2014, 10:57:05 AM6/5/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
We will hold our first Tech SIG 'open mic' call tonight. The details are below. If you have the opportunity, please join in the discussion. An initial agenda is provided below and we will open for additional topics as well.
Talk with you later...and thanks.

Who: Open to all APTA Tech SIG members --or member wannabe's

What: Conference Call Meeting for APTA Tech SIG
Agenda outline:
1) FIRST Conference update (by Alan Lee)
2) EMR Data Set Overview (led by Gail Altekruse)
3) TechnoPalooza2 at CSM presenter suggestions (led by Bob Latz and Beth Ennis)
4) Future 'online' meeting ideas (led by Steve Wilkinson)
5) Informal group meeting at NEXT (led by Tim Richardson)

When: Tonight, Thursday, June 5 at 5:30p PST (which is 6:30p MST; 7:30p CST; and 8:30p EST)

Where: Conference call and we will have a webinar in case we need to go to anyone's screen to look at documents of any kind.

How: For the audio portion (or if you can only attend by audio), call 805-309-0014 and use access code of 442-479-053

For the webinar portion or to listen via VOIP, use the following link:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/442479053

Dial +1 (805) 309-0014

Access Code: 442-479-053

Meeting ID: 442-479-053

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Robert "Bob" Latz, PT, DPT, CHCIO
CIO
Trinity Health Systems/Trinity Rehabilitation Services

Robert Latz

Jun 5, 2014, 7:03:41 PM6/5/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
Sending this again as it has not yet come thru on my email...so I am concerned that others may not have received this either.
Bob