Next Tech SIG Open Mic night is Oct 22

Robert Latz

Oct 14, 2014, 10:26:41 PM10/14/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

We will hold our next Tech SIG 'open mic' call on Wednesday, Oct 22. The details are below. If you have the opportunity, please join the call and the discussion.

An initial agenda is provided below for review. Even so, please send any topics you would like to share with the group. We will also plan to open for additional topics at the end of the call.

Talk with you soon...and thanks again.

Who: Open to all APTA Tech SIG members --or member wannabe's or friends of wannabe’s (free to join if you are an HPA The Catalyst member)

What: Conference Call Meeting for APTA Tech SIG

Agenda outline:

1)     Update on HPA section (by our Chair, Steve Wilkinson)

2)     TechnoPalooza2 at CSM presentation update (led by Bob Latz and Beth Ennis)

3)    EMR Data Set Update

b.    APTA project update

c.  AMPAC or 6 click or ?

4)     Open discussion on the Impact of the IMPACT Act on technology and Physical Therapy

a. IMPACT Act signed by the president—what next?

b. CARE Tool Data element review (Functional Mobility and Self Care)

5)     Open topics and upcoming activities

a.     Are you presenting/writing/involved with activity related to Technology and Physical Therapy? If so, would you share with everyone?

b. Are you now, or have you recently, developed an app or tech related device you would be willing to share with the group?

WhenWednesday, October 22, 2014 at 5:30p PST (which is 6:30p MST; 7:30p CST; and 8:30p EST)

Where: Conference call and we will have a webinar set up in case we need to go to anyone's screen to look at documents of any kind.

How:  For the audio portion (or if you can only attend by audio), call 408-650-3112  and use access code of 847-974-861

For the webinar portion or to listen via VOIP, use the following link:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/847974861

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Robert "Bob" Latz, PT, DPT, CHCIO
CIO
Trinity Rehabilitation Services