Burning Questions

Tina

Nov 20, 2013, 7:30:53 PM11/20/13
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I know everyone is getting ready for or at least thinking about the holidays next week, but I thought this request is still worth a try.  Approximately 2 years ago, HPA: The Catalyst developed the "Burning Question" as a way to answer those common questions we all have in regards to practice management, health policy, technology, and global health.  The topics and responses have all come from members. We hope that this information has assisted you somewhere in your practice.

Previous questions have come from member surveys or listserv requests.  You can review all of the questions, results and respective blogs on the website.  So, if you have a "Burning Question" that you would like input on, please email me or reply to this email with the question.  In addition, if you are willing to assist in developing the survey, review the data and/or sum up the results/ information for the question, let us know that as well.  Member assistance is always welcome.

Thank you for your time and for being a member.

Tina P. Gunaldo
Treasurer
tinag...@yahoo.com

Melinda Pierce

Nov 20, 2013, 8:19:34 PM11/20/13
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tina- I'd be interested to know if the assessing therapist routinely determines the frequency and duration of treatment for their patients, or if someone else does thisl

Melinda Pierce

sent by Mindy Pierce