TechSIG Flyer

Steven Wilkinson

Nov 12, 2014, 10:17:22 AM11/12/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hello, TechSIG members,
I am looking for someone who has some skills or interest in graphic design that could help develop and new flyer introducing the TechSIG.  This would be used at CSM and Annual conferences as well as others where the HPA: The Catalyst Booth or representation is set up.  If you would like to help me out, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Steve

beth

Nov 12, 2014, 1:47:26 PM11/12/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com

I am happy to help, just let me know what you want.

Beth Ennis, PT, EdD, PCS, ATP
All About Families, PLLC
Louisville, KY
502-296-2430

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server
or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege. Thank you.

Coco, Maurine - SMMC-SF

Nov 12, 2014, 1:53:57 PM11/12/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Can you update my address for this group? I won't have access to this current email address after 11/14/2014.

New Address: maurin...@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Maurine

Maurine Coco, PT, MSPT
Director, Rehabilitation Services
Dignity Health – St. Mary’s Medical Center
450 Stanyan St, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94117
415.750.5871 (Direct)
415.750.4930 (F)
Maurin...@DignityHealth.org

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you believe that it has been received by you in error, do not read any attachments. Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/aptatechsig.