Need help regarding shared document 'library'

Robert Latz

Jul 23, 2014, 6:46:56 PM7/23/14
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
We are in process of developing an intranet which will 'hold' our internal documents (example=P&P manual or copy of pdf from CMS about 8 min rule). Our goal is to allow employees access to this 'library' of documents and also to 'track' who is using what...which will also allow us to know what topics are of most interest.

When I was with EnduraCare, we had this in place running off a PHP framework. We are looking to move to either a CMS (Content Management System) or a DAM (Dynamic Asset Management) framework. Does anyone have experience with any of these products? If so, would you contact me directly to discuss further?

Thank you.
Bob

Robert "Bob" Latz, PT, DPT, CHCIO
CIO