Direct Messaging

Jody Swearingen

Oct 9, 2015, 9:58:49 AM10/9/15
to aptat...@googlegroups.com

Hi All –

I am needing some help in better understanding Direct Messaging and HISP’s.  I am in Private Practice, so not affiliated with a hospital or utilize an EMR that has DM already built in (like Epic / Allscripts).

Does anyone out there have more information  or suggestions on how OP providers can establish Direct Messaging through a 3rd party vendor / HISP?

Thanks,

Jody

Jody Swearingen, PT, DPT, OCS, STC, COMT

Manager of Clinical Health Information Technology

2001 Mallory Lane

Suite 201

Franklin, TN 37067

615.771.0134

615.771.8816 Fax

423.834.5420 Mobile

jody.sw...@resultsphysiotherapy.com

www.resultsphysiotherapy.com

At Results Physiotherapy we believe that people should not have

to live with pain. To achieve this goal, Results Physiotherapy constantly strives for

clinical excellence through a commitment to continuing education, professional development,

and a culture of friendship.

NOTICE: This communication may contain Protected Health Information, as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure by federal or state law. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message by mistake should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by e-mail and return the document in its original form. Thank you.

Nancy Gell

Oct 9, 2015, 10:16:57 AM10/9/15
to aptat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jody,

You could check out MobiHealthNews. They frequently have webinars on this and related topics. I can't endorse any of the vendors but it's a resource to explore available options.

-Nancy Gell PT MPH PhD
University of Vermont

Steven Wilkinson

Nov 11, 2015, 9:58:00 AM11/11/15
to APTA Technology SIG, Jody.Sw...@resultsphysiotherapy.com
Jody,
I have been looking at the Nudge app.  https://www.nudgeyourself.com/.  I don't know if this is exactly what you had in mind but it is worth the look.
Steve

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 7:58:49 AM UTC-6, Jody Swearingen wrote:

Hi All –

I am needing some help in better understanding Direct Messaging and HISP’s.  I am in Private Practice, so not affiliated with a hospital or utilize an EMR that has DM already built in (like Epic / Allscripts).

Does anyone out there have more information  or suggestions on how OP providers can establish Direct Messaging through a 3rd party vendor / HISP?

Thanks,

Jody

Jody Swearingen, PT, DPT, OCS, STC, COMT

Manager of Clinical Health Information Technology

2001 Mallory Lane

Suite 201

Franklin, TN 37067

615.771.0134

615.771.8816 Fax

423.834.5420 Mobile

Beth

Nov 12, 2015, 6:53:48 AM11/12/15
to APTA Technology SIG, Jody.Sw...@resultsphysiotherapy.com
Tigertext is one I have been reading about -- haven't looked into pricing, but appears to have individual, and organizational levels.
Beth

Beth

Nov 12, 2015, 6:54:39 AM11/12/15
to APTA Technology SIG, Jody.Sw...@resultsphysiotherapy.com