How schedule multiple corn jobs ??

Apoorva Kumar Vandagadde

Oct 1, 2020, 2:19:48 PM10/1/20
to APScheduler

sched=BackgroundScheduler(timezone="UTC)

sched.add_job(func1,'cron',hour=00,minute=00)
sched.add_job(func2,'cron',hour=17,minute=0)
sched.start()
atexit.register(lambda: sched.shutdown())

In this only one function is schedule properly .Is there any way to schedule to both

Alex Grönholm

Oct 1, 2020, 3:12:14 PM10/1/20
to apsch...@googlegroups.com

This script exits right after the last line so it doesn't have any time to run the scheduled functions. Would you mind pasting a working script that reproduces the problem?

Apoorva Kumar Vandagadde

Oct 1, 2020, 3:35:47 PM10/1/20
to APScheduler
I didn't get it.

Alex Grönholm

Oct 1, 2020, 3:48:37 PM10/1/20
to apsch...@googlegroups.com

What part? You have to explain your problem in greater detail.

Can you come to the APScheduler gitter room (https://gitter.im/apscheduler/Lobby)?

Shahar Bano

Mar 1, 2021, 2:50:07 AM3/1/21
to APScheduler
Hi I have uploaded my project on aws elastic beanstalk.  My job is running multiple times I want to find a solution so that it will execute only once.

Alex Grönholm

Mar 1, 2021, 11:45:55 AM3/1/21
to apsch...@googlegroups.com

You have to give me enough information so that I can help you. If this happened to everybody then I would be receiving a lot more complaints.

Can yo reproduce the problem locally?

----