Concern with APScheduler. Need clarifications. Urgent Need

Chandrakant Naik

Aug 27, 2021, 4:53:09 PM8/27/21
to APScheduler
Hi Team,

I have a flask application in which i'm using APScheduler (in app.py) to send email notifications. What's happening, when i start my application without even sending a get request, Multiple jobs get added. Due to which for each job multiple emails get trrigered.

is there a way - where i can make sure that only one job gets added per request/main thread - and it does the job of sending emails ?

Thanks in advance for quick response.

Regards
Chandrakant Naik

Alex Grönholm

Aug 27, 2021, 5:40:57 PM8/27/21
to apsch...@googlegroups.com

You do realize I have no way of knowing what your application does or how it works? Please provide code that shows how you use APScheduler. Tthis code needs to reproduce the problem you are seeing.