Switching to 4.0

Rishabh Gupta

May 10, 2023, 1:37:04 PM5/10/23
to APScheduler
Hi,
I am new to this module, and this is a really good module. Before this I wrote my own tool to manage and schedule jobs, and it became very messy.
I learnt using this module for version 3.10. And it works good for most of the part. But when I am creating a AND Trigger using cron and interval triggers, I am running into tzinfo problems.
I saw in version 4 docs, that many of the timezone problems are resolved in it. So, should I switch to version 4? And also since it's not readily available in pypi, can anyone help me building version 4, I don't know much docker.

Alex Grönholm

May 10, 2023, 1:52:39 PM5/10/23
to apsch...@googlegroups.com

> And also since it's not readily available in pypi

What's this then? https://pypi.org/project/APScheduler/4.0.0a2/

The 4.0 series is still in alpha, and should only be used for testing, as the API hasn't been declared stable.

I'm hoping to resume work on this project this summer, once I get a couple of major releases out of the way in other projects.

> I don't know much docker.

What does Docker have to do with this?