Working of APScheduler

Har Jeet

Mar 11, 2021, 7:25:54 AM3/11/21
to APScheduler
hey every1, greetings of the day,
I was going through the documentation, and wonder how it works. What is architecture of APScheduler. I know job store, triggers, scheduler and executor stuff. But my curiosity is how behind the hood things work, can anyone elaborate what is going on at low level like at POSIX level maybe?

Alex Grönholm

Mar 11, 2021, 12:44:13 PM3/11/21
to apsch...@googlegroups.com

How about you go through the source code and then ask questions if there's something you didn't understand?