MTCALL error

Liberty Cave

Jan 4, 2022, 9:19:27 PM1/4/22
to Aprx software
I am running on Linux MInt, and I get this error

~$ sudo aprx –v –L –d
[sudo] password for rick-clean1:
/etc/aprx.conf:36 ERROR: The $MYCALL callsign (WS7PB-4) exists already on another interface.
Seen configuration errors. Aborting!

I rebooted my computer and I still see this.

MJ Inabnit

Jan 4, 2022, 9:30:31 PM1/4/22
to aprx-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi Richard,

You likely already assigned the call near the top of the config file.
The "36 ERROR" simply indicates the line number where aprx gets grumpy.

Good luck, 73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken

Liberty Cave

Jan 4, 2022, 9:52:16 PM1/4/22
to Aprx software
O thank you. The cut and paste method of programming bites me.