Fwd: Fw: Sample mail....

GVSSS Srinivas

Apr 21, 2016, 3:52:32 AM4/21/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Please read the mail below ( from My brother) and feel free to share any feedback
With Best Wishes,
GVSSS Srinivas.

Hi <>,

I have switched my call signs from being an employee at Genpact to an entrepreneur a few months ago and started working on a start-up idea… that transforms the lives of thousands of students all across India.

While it is still under wraps... wanted to share with you the project details (in complete confidence) to know your first impressions, your views & to seek your help in marketing this out to businesses.

The idea is to bring jobs/ choice to the students door step (irrespective where he or she is) and make them available for opportunities worth their skill set. We named the solution PlacementsOnline.in.

This solution is different from all the existing solutions, making the access to information and applying for a job easier, so students (especially those belonging to secondary and tertiary cities) need not worry about finding who to approach (to get an entry level job), or about moving to nearby city (just to be available for a job opportunity) their own cost.

PlacementsOnline.in not only allows the students to find the jobs available but also allow them to appear for a test to qualify for a selected job… from a preferred location (including own home, internet cafe etc.) and at a convenient time. Oh yes, you read it right. We have brought the Remote Proctoring (distinctly different from “Online Proctoring”) to the entry level hiring world. Remote Proctoring provides the utmost convenience while protecting the integrity of the tests 150%. Once the candidate takes the online test using remote proctoring and if he qualifies, his candidature will be presented to the organization who posted that job.

For the organizations, it is much more beneficial. They can reach the entire and relevant (I mean those looking for jobs) talent pool (virtually every single student in India). So the net spreads wide to get the students who were not accessed by each organization’ ”placement” efforts. What’s more? They need not sweeten the offers, in the fear of losing students (remember, in physical world organizations conduct the placements 6 months in advance & hoping them to join, while some of them pursue higher studies and others pursue different jobs – leading to offer drops) as the hiring can happen Just in Time with PlacementsOnline.in. The integrity of the test is maintained well… as against in physical world the placement test papers are actually available on net (even for the uninitiated… I mean, if you type “TCS placements” in Google search bar, you will get auto completion that leads straight to the placement test that TCS conducts. I’m not even discussing sites like “placementpapers.com”).

The usual advantage of online tests, like randomization of questions, immediate results etc are always included. And setting up a test is made easy as well by giving options of either uploading the question set that organizations already may have or taking the questions from our bank. Some can do a mix and match as well (that means upload a few and take a few more from Placementsonline.in question bank)

We are more or less ready with the whole solution and currently we have launched it and testing it on a different URL (given below) you can use the site only by registering either as a student or as a business. Without registering, you can only read the home page and other links at the footer… there are a few interesting links and videos there. Pls check leisurely. I have also attached a introduction deck for your feedback.

Since we have not yet launched the site, don’t circulate this mail any further. I will surely need all your support in spreading the news about my solution in future. I will in fact send you the right material that you can forward to all the people you know and influence some of them to use the site.

I need your support and help in making this initiative a success. As mentioned earlier - it is not yet opened to the market, so please keep this to your self !!!

You are one of the privileged to get to see this site (https://diyrecrutiment.in/Views/Login/Home.aspxbefore it goes live and I request you keep it confidential, for a few more days.

Regards,

Brahmam

PlacementsOnline_Introduction.pdf