An article on Jagan's media

Thota Bhavanarayana

Mar 25, 2016, 4:19:42 AM3/25/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Here is an article on Jagan's media.
This was written sometime in 2014, a couple of months before elections.

This is somewhat lengthy.. So, only for those who have interest and time to read.
PDF version is also given.

Regards

TBN

రెచ్చగొట్టి మీడియాలోకి రప్పించిన ’ఆ రెండు పత్రికలు ’.doc
జగన్ మీడియా.pdf

Chandra Rayala

Mar 25, 2016, 11:06:03 AM3/25/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Dear TBN,
Very detailed analysis about print and electronic media.
Kudos to your knowledge and patience.
Cheers,
RCh.

Sent from my iPhone
<రెచ్చగొట్టి మీడియాలోకి రప్పించిన ’ఆ రెండు పత్రికలు ’.doc>
<జగన్ మీడియా.pdf>

RMallidi

Mar 25, 2016, 7:17:11 PM3/25/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
TBN, excellent read. Enjoyed the details.

At the end, all these guys are thugs and use the papers and TV channels towards their one goal of making more money. Nothing else matters.

Many years ago someone said Ramoji Rao worked for Visalandhra, a communist daily. I don't know if it's true or not, but at the end he is a big capitalist and it all boils down to his own profiteering that was behind his political support.

In our childhood days, Prabha, Jyothi, and Patrika used to be pretty good. I also liked to read Hindu and Indian Express. Some of these papers were leaning towards some party, yet their reporting was not too biased. Looks like even those papers are not unbiased anymore. It's sad what happened to quality journalism.

In the U.S. the only equivalent to Enadu, ABN Andhra Jyothi, and Sakshi is Fox News. Most others are pretty decent even if they are left or right leaning.

Reddy

RK Achanta

Mar 26, 2016, 1:31:34 AM3/26/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bhavana,
               Well written article.Shows the two sides of the coin. This is an eye opener for people who blindly says 'do not read this paper or that paper'. Thanks for sharing.

ARK.

This was written sometime in 2014, a couple of months before elections.

This is somewhat lengthy.. So, only for those who have interest and time to read.
PDF version is also given.

Regards

TBN

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >