society registration

johnson gurram

Feb 29, 2016, 11:44:27 AM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
dear all
please find herewith enclosed the rough draft of the society document.
i wish each and every person go through the same keenly and offer their comments

please note this is a serious matter. once we start this we may not be
able to wind it up easily. so we should start this only if we are
committed and are sure that we can take it forward.

please feel free to shoot your quries of any nature in this context.

-Johnson.
society.docx

gulla gopala rao

Feb 29, 2016, 11:59:59 AM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
ok , we will go through and if required make somecorrections in track mode .

gg

Subject: society registration
To: aprs...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, 29 February, 2016, 10:14 PM

johnson gurram

Feb 29, 2016, 12:02:26 PM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com

Let all the suggestions / corrections be mailed.
I will make the the necessary corrections
- Johnson

Thota Bhavanarayana

Feb 29, 2016, 12:10:24 PM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Dear Johnsion,

I have gone through the well-drafted Memorandum of Association.

I made couple of very minute changes. ( attached) . They may even be ignored also.

Pl mention about the Extraordinary General Body Meeting. In any eventuality, it may be necessary and the notice period for such a meeting is to be mentioned apart from the quorum, majority decision etc.,

I must once againa appreciate you for making such a nice draft.

Regards

TBN

-Johnson.

Memorandum.doc

johnson gurram

Feb 29, 2016, 12:11:59 PM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com

Bhavana, i will come back to you, maximum in a couple of days.
- Johnson

Chandra Rayala

Feb 29, 2016, 12:50:52 PM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Is Nellore district not under APRST Tadikonda?

Sent from my iPhone

Thota Bhavanarayana

Feb 29, 2016, 12:52:26 PM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com

No, it is added to Rayalaseema and yet there were only 5 dusts under kodigenahalli
TBN

johnson gurram

Feb 29, 2016, 10:31:09 PM2/29/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com

No, R Ch. Nellore district do not fall under APRST area.
- J.

Rajendra

Mar 1, 2016, 11:43:34 AM3/1/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Jonson,
Would like call you tomorrow during daytime and discuss.
Rgds - Rajendra

Sent from my iPad

johnson gurram

Mar 1, 2016, 11:51:14 AM3/1/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com

Sharma,
Do you want me to call you ? or, will you call me. In any case, any time between 11.00 to 5.00 is better.
Regards,
Johnson.

Y Rajendra

Mar 2, 2016, 1:30:19 AM3/2/16
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
Dear Johnson,
I am forwarding the society  draft with a few of my thoughts duly coloured in red. pl think over and discuss with other friends before finalizing the draft.
Rgds - rajendra