Reaching out...

GVSSS Srinivas

Jan 9, 2017, 7:55:50 AM1/9/17
to aprs...@googlegroups.com
hi,

 GE has been divesting GE Capital Businesses globally. In that transformation several people were impacted whose roles have been made redundant. I am also one of those and my employment ended on 30th December 2016.
I am on the lookout for a suitable opening preferably in Hyderabad.
I am targeting for a strategic leadership role or a IT Program management role.

while i do not expect any one of you to canvass, if you hear of some one who might need or want to utilize the services of some one like me, you can direct them to my linkedin profile.

I would like to invite your feedback on any aspect of this profile so it can be improved.

With Best Wishes,
GVSSS Srinivas.