happy new year 2017

babu swami

Dec 31, 2016, 11:19:38 AM12/31/16
to Ajay Rawat, Anand N, anilgau...@gmail.com, anjni....@gmail.com, aprs...@googlegroups.com, Arun Kumar, Ashish Singh Thakur, BABU K.S, PODDAR B.L, C S KASANA, chandrasekhar rao somisetty, DEVINDER, DEEPAK, godavart...@gmail.com, hku...@bhelbpl.co.in, NTPC CHOWDHURY I.N, jayaswal R K, jayaswal R K, NTPC J .KAKOTI, jica, joydeb banerjee, Kamesh Rao, Kamlesh Jain, KHATRI JAGDISH, kkar...@yahoo.co.in, krishan...@yahoo.com, satyanarayana LSN, MADHU ANDRITZ, mano...@yahoo.com, KHANDELWAL MK, ncgurung gurung, NEEMA K.K, NK GOPALAKRISHNAN, PANKAJ GUPTA, pkmit...@yahoo.co.in, prashanth ponugupati, Prabhat, Praveen Gupta, kamala PE, rajani, SANJEEV VASHIST, sondhi...@gmail.com, Ss D, SURYANARAYANA, Theerthappa, Ug...@druknet.bt
  • Every end is just a new beginning.
    Keep your spirits and determination unshaken
    and you shall always walk the glory road.
    With courage, faith and efforts
    you shall conquer everything you desire.
    I wish you a very happy new year 2017
Happy-New-Year-blue.jpg
Telugu-2017-New-Year-Love-Quotes-Greetings-OyeQuotes-Telugu.jpg