Raw data not reporting

Ken Hill

Nov 23, 2022, 3:50:05 AM11/23/22
to aprs.fi
Why am I not getting raw data updates?

VE6AGD-11

Hari Hendaryanto

Nov 23, 2022, 4:04:55 PM11/23/22
to apr...@googlegroups.com
I posted the same issue. I think raw data is ok now. I don't know why my emails moderated and not beeing passed 😊

73 DE YD0BCX

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022, 15:50 Ken Hill <hill...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why am I not getting raw data updates?

VE6AGD-11

Heikki Hannikainen

Nov 23, 2022, 4:23:23 PM11/23/22
to apr...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 23 Nov 2022, Hari Hendaryanto wrote:

> I posted the same issue. I think raw data is ok now. I don't know why my emails moderated and not beeing passed 😊

Posts from new people on the group are moderated by default.

There's quite a lot of off-topic posts coming in (general APRS questions,
problems with various APRS equipment which have their own support forums
and vendors), and I'm trying to keep a fairly strict moderation here to
keep the topic on aprs.fi itself.

- Hessu