Alert emails disabled temporarily

Heikki Hannikainen

Aug 11, 2019, 5:58:51 PM8/11/19
to aprs.fi

Hi,

The alert emails system started acting up a bit again, so I shut it down
pending investigation. It started oscillating a bit again and sending
repeated emails.

I’m in the middle of a system migration to a new server environment so
there might be a few hickups these days. The iOS app is already talking to
the new servers, the database has been moved, and the data collection
components; the next step is moving the web service but it's again 1 AM
and I need to get some sleep first. :)

This time I'm automating the deployments quite a bit more than before, so
that future deployments and moves are easier.

- Hessu

Augusto LU3AFB

Jul 13, 2021, 8:06:21 AM7/13/21
to aprs.fi
Is aprs.fi alert emails function back online?
Thanks for confirmation.