IOS APP igate how to guide

Chris Gravett

Aug 15, 2021, 3:47:19 AM8/15/21
to aprs.fi
does such a thing exist?  I am trying to figure out why it is not working.

Heikki Hannikainen

Aug 15, 2021, 3:56:29 AM8/15/21
to aprs.fi
On Fri, 13 Aug 2021, Chris Gravett wrote:

> does such a thing exist?  I am trying to figure out why it is not working.

Hi,

There is a little help page within the app (More -> Help) which has some
instructions for some of the features, for things that have been a little
more difficult to figure out. Start there!

If it's not answered, please describe the issue here. Please include as
much detail as possible - exact callsign-SSIDs involved, any exact error
messages that you get.

- Hessu