DELETE A STATION

Nick Goldman

Aug 15, 2021, 3:48:45 AM8/15/21
to aprs.fi
HOW DO I DELETE A STATION THAT IS NOT ME? K2NGX-D IS NOT ME MY ID'S ARE NUMBERED

Heikki Hannikainen

Aug 15, 2021, 11:28:04 AM8/15/21
to aprs.fi
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021, Nick Goldman wrote:

> HOW DO I DELETE A STATION THAT IS NOT ME? K2NGX-D IS NOT ME MY ID'S ARE NUMBERED

aprs.fi just records what comes off APRS-IS; if it would be deleted it
would reappear soon enough. According to the details in the packets it
seems to be an MMDVM based D-Star gateway:

https://aprs.fi/info/K2NGX-D

If you do not have an MMDVM board, it might be a mistyped callsign. At
least K2NTX is active on D-Star: https://aprs.fi/info/?call=K2N%3FX*

And so is K2NDY, there has been a K2NDY-N MMDVM gateway:
https://aprs.fi/info/?call=K2ND%3F*

Perhaps you could ask them (kindly) if they have a misconfigured D-Star
gateway.

- Hessu