Sharing Teaching 2021: enrol now!

1 view

Asociación Profesores Inglés Rosario

Aug 28, 2021, 1:02:51 AM8/28/21
to Difusion APrIR

You can't miss the event to celebrate APRIR's anniversary!
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Email
Website
Instagram

Sharing Teaching 2021:
real experiences by local teachers

We will be celebrating APRIR’s 45th anniversary in an online session featuring six 20-minute presentations which explore locally relevant ideas for effective classroom practice in a rapidly changing educational scenario. The aim is to enhance our practice and strengthen our community through collaboration and networking.

Building Up Global Citizenship – 2021 Shanghai International Sister Cities Youth Camp by Graciela Bisquert

Student Agency in Action during Pandemic Times by Silvana Calzia

Ploughing Podcast Soil: The Pod Slot by Mariana De Biassi

Breaking away from the coursebook: implementing digital escape rooms by Virginia Leguizamón

Curation as a 21st Century Skill – helping our students develop ideas by Luciana Ortega

The role of scenarios and fantasy in non-native Kindergarten pedagogy by Florencia Viale

When? Saturday September 4th – 9.30 am to 12 noon

Where? Online, via Zoom. You will receive access details one day before the webinar.

APRIR members: free of charge

Profesorado students (Rosario only): $200

Members of FAAPI-affiliated TAs: $200

Non-members: $500

Further details and enrolment
Save the date!

We are proud to announce that on October 2nd we will be offering a webinar by renowned presenter Claudia Ferradas: Literature revisited: reading to develop mediation skills in the language class.

Save the date! Details coming soon!

If you are not an APRIR  member yet,
what are you waiting for?

If you are a member already,
have you cancelled your 2021 dues?
Join us now! Read about the benefits of belonging!

APRIR Contact information

General information and queries: in...@aprir.org.ar
Payment and administrative issues: secre...@aprir.org.ar
Address: Buenos Aires 1174 - 2000 Rosario
Our office remains closed due to public health issues
Website: www.aprir.org.ar
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Copyright © 2021 APRIR, All rights reserved.
prueba

Our mailing address is: in...@aprir.org.ar

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp