Report on fees and early bird offer (via Google Groups)

Asociación Profesores Inglés Rosario

Mar 2, 2020, 7:36:41 AM3/2/20
to Difusion APrIR

Report on suggested fees for 2020

Ready now!

Read our third report on professional fees, based on information collected in February 2020. Click on the image or browse the Guidelines and reports tab in our website.
Have you signed up for our 2020 kick-off event?

Special offer

Cancel your annual fee for only $1300 by March 7th and be eligible for a prize draw of a $1000 Falabella gift card

Check out our payment methods.

If you are not a member yet, submit your application by March 7th , take advantage of the early bird fee and be eligible for the  prize draw as well! Are you aware of all the benefits you are missing out on?
Don't delay!

Our office will be open on Wednesday March 4th from 10 to 11.45 and from 5 to 7.
Submit your application and/ or cancel your yearly dues.
Find out how to become a member
Copyright © 2020 APRIR, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
in...@aprir.org.ar
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp