A message before the end of the year (via Google Groups)

1 view

Asociación Profesores Inglés Rosario

Dec 30, 2020, 11:36:50 AM12/30/20
to Difusion APrIR

Can you find yourself in the video? 😀
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Website
Email
Instagram

Before we toast the New Year

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness ...

Little did Dickens suspect how accurately his words would describe the world more than 150 years later. The year that is drawing to a close has placed unprecedented demands on us all. We have been caught in a whirlwind and swayed from misery to near ecstasy within seconds. Unpredictability has become the only certainty.

We have experienced loss in some form, and also regained awareness of the charm of simple things. Professionally, we have felt overwhelmed, yet managed to shake free of routines and allowed ourselves to plunge into unchartered waters. And in so doing we have given free rein to our creativity and resourcefulness and rediscovered our passion for teaching.

In these troubled times APRIR has strived to support the ELT community, and members have responded with their unflinching loyalty. We are proud to report that, despite the trying circumstances many colleagues are undergoing, there has been no significant reduction in our membership. Indeed, in the first months of the year, we were happy to welcome a considerable number of teachers who decided to join this network of committed professionals.

2021 will clearly not be easy. New challenges lie ahead, and we need each other to overcome them. We are counting on you.

Remember that an association is only as strong as its membership. Take pride in belonging!

See you again in February 2021!

APRIR. Of Teachers. By Teachers. For Teachers.

Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Website
Email
Instagram
Copyright © 2020 APRIR, All rights reserved.
APRIR is a professional association, a non-governmental and non-profit organization, formed and administered by its members, who are all Teachers of English, graduates from state and private Teacher Training Colleges and Universities in Argentina.

Our mailing address is: in...@aprir.org.ar

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

APRIR · Buenos Aires 1174 · Rosario, Santa Fe S2000 · Argentina

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp