Newsletter #1 2021 (via Google Groups)

Asociación Profesores Inglés Rosario

Feb 18, 2021, 7:15:21 AM2/18/21
to Difusion APrIR

Find out about all APRIR is offering to start the year!

Newsletter 1 2021

February 2021

Make sure you scroll down to the end. Some email providers crop newsletters.
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Email
Website
Instagram

Seldom has a summer holiday been so longed for and then seemed so short!

But it's not in us to moan - on the contrary, we stand ready to meet the many challenges that the new year will surely deal us.

As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going!

Survey on fees

As we have been doing for a few years we have organised a survey to find out tendencies in professional fees in our city.
A report on the answers will be made available to the community through our website and social networks.
Answer the survey before Feb. 26
2021 Kick-off Event

What should you take into account when selecting the ideal coursebook and course material for your students? Which areas and aspects should you take into consideration? In this session we will explore some evaluation criteria as well as provide some useful tips and tools to choose the most suitable course material for your students.

Details and enrolment
Early Bird Fee
Cancel your dues now or become a member at 2020 rates!

$1600 for practising members and $1050 for retired members and student members.

Valid until March 15th.
Find out about payment methods

There is even more! Pay now and be elegible for a prize draw of a $1500 gift card to be held on March 3rd at out Kick-off event.

If you are not a member yet, what are you waiting for?

Join us now! Read about the benefits of belonging
Reading group kick-off

Do you want to prolong the summer feeling?
Read the nouvelle beforehand and join Mariela Burani for the first 2021 discussion of Aprir’s reading group.
Contact us if you are having trouble getting hold of the text.
Details and enrolment

New members!

We owe a belated welcome to María Silvana Calzia and Daniela Dito, who became members last year.

We would also like to welcome our latest members Martín Bembo Feruggio and Victoria Ruggiero, winners of the Mary de la Vega award, who are joining us this year. We hope to share many events and activities with them!

If you are a member, fill in this form so we can update your contact details on our website.

FAAPI NEWS

Our Federation is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2021 so there are bound to be plenty of celebrations.

One of the announcements that have already ben made is that we will be having a virtual conference in September this year. Details coming soon!

Institutional members

We are extremely grateful for the support of all our institutional members throughout 2020.
Are you a Director of Studies? Contact us to find out how your institution can become a member.

Contact information

General information and queries: in...@aprir.org.ar
Payment and administrative issues: secre...@aprir.org.ar
Address: Buenos Aires 1174 - 2000 Rosario
Our office remains closed due to public health issues
Website: www.aprir.org.ar
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Copyright © 2021 APRIR, All rights reserved.
prueba

Our mailing address is: in...@aprir.org.ar

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp