YouTube premiere: Female voices in Shakespeare (Via GoogleGroups)

Asociación Profesores Inglés Rosario

Jun 3, 2020, 7:22:07 PM6/3/20
to Difusion APrIR

You can't miss it!
Female Voices in Shakespeare 2020
In 2016, to join in the Shakespeare Lives celebrations marking the 400th anniversary of the Bard's death, as well as APRIR's 40th anniversary, our Association  organised a playreading show designed by our colleague Mónica Pérez.  It was performed live to great acclaim, and repeated the following year.

Now, as lockdown prompts theatres the world over to offer some of their performances online, we are proud to announce a new version of this show, in which the players, recording from their own homes, bring to life some of Shakespeare's most celebrated female characters. A Chorus guides us from character to character, from scene to scene, weaving lines from other Shakespearean works into a rich tapestry.

Watch the trailer below.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel
The show has been organised in two parts of about 20 minutes each, which will premiere on YouTube on Sunday June 7th and June 15th at 7 pm.
A live chat will be open during the broadcast.

While you wait for the premiere, why don't you get in the mood by answering the Shakespeare quizzes on the stories of our social networks?

Make sure you don't miss the show by setting a reminder

Set a reminder now
Spread the word! Share with your friends and colleagues!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
YouTube
Copyright © 2020 APRIR, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
in...@aprir.org.ar

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp