Webinar: What English do you teach? (via Google Groups)

1 view

Asociación Profesores Inglés Rosario

May 24, 2021, 12:02:04 PM5/24/21
to Difusion APrIR

You can't miss this webinar!
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Email
Website
Instagram
Haven't you enrolled for the online FAAPI Conference this year? Don't delay!
Last 2 sessions of Happily Ever Trapped, our reading group led by Mariela Burani.on May 29th and June 6th. Enrol now!

What English do we teach when we teach English?

When? Saturday June 12th – 11:00 am to 12 noon.

Where? Online, via Zoom. You will receive access details one day before the webinar.

Darío Luis Banegas is Lecturer in TESOL at the School of Education, University of Strathclyde, UK, and an associate fellow with the University of Warwick, UK. He lived in Esquel, Chubut, Argentina, for 20 years where he worked as an EFL teacher, teacher educator and curriculum developer. His main teaching and research interests are CLIL, inclusion, and action research. See his publications on ResearchGate.
Limited vacancies. Enrol now!

Save the date! June 16th

Once again, let's get together (online) to celebrate the work of James Joyce.

Happy 50th anniversary, FAAPI!

COVID vaccine for teachers

Thank you for answering our survey on access to COVID vaccination. You can read our presentation to local authorities on our website.

If you are not an APRIR  member yet,
what are you waiting for?

If you are a member already,
have you cancelled your 2021 dues?

Join us now! Read about the benefits of belonging!

APRIR Contact information

General information and queries: in...@aprir.org.ar
Payment and administrative issues: secre...@aprir.org.ar
Address: Buenos Aires 1174 - 2000 Rosario
Our office remains closed due to public health issues
Website: www.aprir.org.ar
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Copyright © 2021 APRIR, All rights reserved.
APRIR is a professional association, a non-governmental and non-profit organization, formed and administered by its members, who are all Teachers of English, graduates from state and private Teacher Training Colleges and Universities in Argentina.

Our mailing address is: in...@aprir.org.ar

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp