Unexpected bonus

rod sprague

Apr 17, 2016, 9:48:27 PM4/17/16
to AppTrap
Two days ago I was moving an app shortcut to the Dock from Launchpad and somehow I moved another app to the Trash. The only way I became aware of this was because App Trap notified me (" You are moving an application to the trash") and asked if I wanted to move associated files to the trash as well. WTF! Sure enough when I opened trash I find I have moved the Messenger app to trash.
This has happened twice since I upgraded my MBP and updated to 10.11.4. I wasn't even aware that it could be done from Launchpad but there you are.
Anyway it's certainly a good recommendation for the free App Trap utility, not one I had thought of till now.