How can I delete files of applications I trashed before downloading AppTrap?

Anita Carlisle

Dec 18, 2015, 4:38:04 PM12/18/15
to AppTrap
How can I delete all the extraneous files for applications I sent to trash before I had the AppTrap app.?  I'm still getting an error message about my start-up disk being nearly full!

Kumaran Vijayan

Dec 19, 2015, 10:03:50 AM12/19/15
to app...@googlegroups.com
Hey Anita,

Unfortunately there's no way to do that without redownloading the app and placing it in the trash.

--
Kumaran Vijayan

On Dec 18, 2015, at 3:38 PM, Anita Carlisle <thecolorad...@gmail.com> wrote:

How can I delete all the extraneous files for applications I sent to trash before I had the AppTrap app.?  I'm still getting an error message about my start-up disk being nearly full!

--

---