How do I move a component in the online Designer to a new location if is near the end of a HSVArrangement?

David Diamond

Mar 5, 2015, 4:35:33 PM3/5/15
to appto...@googlegroups.com
In the online AI2LiveComplete Designer's Viewer (on the test server), normally, one can drag a visible component to a new location.  However, if that component is near the right-hand end of a wide HSVArrangement container, the component appears in the Components hierarchy, but not in the Viewer, because it is beyond the right-hand edge of the screen frame.  If I click on the HSVArangement itself, I can drag the entire HSVArrangement elsewhere (even momentarily outside of the Viewer's screen frame), but the moment that I let go of it, its right-most contained components are no longer accessible to the mouse.

I tried moving components within the Components hierarchy, but that does not appear be a supported feature, either in AI2LiveComplete or in the MIT AI2 version. (Or perhaps I just do not know how).

Any suggestions?

Respectfully and Appreciatively,
David D.