Problem with different SHA on Google Play

Shahrooz

Feb 20, 2016, 8:45:54 PM2/20/16
to AppToMarket
Hi guys,

I've uploaded my tiny app on Google Play after prepared it with AppToMarket. After a challenge with google play policies, finally its available for beta testing. Obviously! the app didn't work after downloading from the store. Then, I've tried to make some changes and upload new APK to replace. But the problem is when I upload the new app after getting it done with AppToMarket Im getting this:

You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs. You must use the same certificate. Your existing APKs are signed with the certificate(s) with fingerprint(s):
[ SHA1: F7:54:F0:ED:6C:67:05:B9:B4:4E:09:02:2B:1C:25:2E:4E:81:E6:F6 ]
and the certificate(s) used to sign the APK you uploaded have fingerprint(s):
[ SHA1: 1D:B6:35:59:FD:D8:C1:DF:5C:1B:A9:D3:74:66:CD:10:AB:43:6B:3D ]

Everything is same, I'm using the same KS (keystore) and exact info, nothing changed, but no luck.
I've checked the SHA and all data inside the first and last app with

keytool -list -printcert -jarfile original.apk
keytool -list -printcert -jarfile update.apk

but no luck!

Any clue could be helpful..

Appreciate you help very much..

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Feb 20, 2016, 8:54:53 PM2/20/16
to Shahrooz, AppToMarket
Hey Sharooz,

You'll get this when using different keystore or if keystore has been updated, otherwise it should work with NO problem.

Shahrooz

Feb 20, 2016, 8:58:21 PM2/20/16
to AppToMarket, shah...@gmail.com
Hossein,

Thanks for prompt reply.. but trust me, I didn't change anything in my KS. The only change I made it was in the app. I've tried to use the old apk to see if the problem persist, and yes, I cant upload any file because of the mentioned problem.
I've got a screenshot of the first KS and I'm using the exact same data!

Any clue!?

Thanks,

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Feb 20, 2016, 9:02:06 PM2/20/16
to Shahrooz, AppToMarket
If I'm not mistaken, in the config folder, there should be backup config files that has info about keystore information. Check the folder; you may give you some info.

-Hossein.

Shahrooz

Feb 20, 2016, 9:05:12 PM2/20/16
to AppToMarket, shah...@gmail.com
I did.. all three backups.. nothing changed :(

Shahrooz

Feb 20, 2016, 9:08:49 PM2/20/16
to AppToMarket, shah...@gmail.com
Hossein,

Is there any solution to redo the procedure with the old SHA code?