Can someone help me and try to verify and align my apk.

Dimas Barahona

Nov 12, 2016, 2:05:50 PM11/12/16
to AppToMarket
I need it in version 2.0 and app name: TAXX Chofer.

Here are the files, the key and config file to update.

Someone please help me.

I am not able to do this on my PC, another laptop. I want to see if someone taht it has been working for can help me.

It is regarding this issue:

Boban Stojmenovic

Nov 14, 2016, 12:16:39 PM11/14/16
to AppToMarket
Hope that will do.

FYI, I used this application as it did not work out so well with AppToMarket.

Dimas Barahona

Nov 14, 2016, 12:39:13 PM11/14/16
to AppToMarket
Thank you very much. It worked great. I was using APK Studio which suposubly uses apktool, but was unable to update version number.
Will try it out. Thanks so much.

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Nov 14, 2016, 12:49:38 PM11/14/16
to Boban Stojmenovic, AppToMarket

Boban

What issue Do you see with AppToMarket?

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

Dimas Barahona

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Nov 14, 2016, 1:09:39 PM11/14/16
to Dimas Barahona, AppToMarket, Boban Stojmenovic
Was this AI or AppyBuilder app?? It uses a package called: com.chofer.taxx

Dimas Barahona

Nov 14, 2016, 3:40:19 PM11/14/16
to AppToMarket, dimas.b...@gmail.com, boban...@gmail.com
Sorry I thought it worked with almost any .apk. I just wanted to update version numbers.