I Have Big Problem :(

SoyConciente1

Apr 26, 2015, 9:45:50 AM4/26/15
to appto...@googlegroups.com

Hi! I have a big problem when converting with apptomarket my application , my application is deformed . the buttons are enlarged and disappears tabular and two columns , only one and enlarged. But worse .. Ads Disappear ! yet I could not upload any app :( tried in many ways and I get always the same . This is very frustrating need help please .

Jake Bortz

Dec 27, 2015, 5:52:18 PM12/27/15
to AppToMarket
There's a line somewhere in the Manifest that looks similar to this line (below the permissions):

    <supports-screens android:resizeable="false" android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true"  android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />

Replace the line with the one above.

TacoTruckFinder

Jan 13, 2016, 7:20:15 PM1/13/16
to AppToMarket
you are a genius my friend!
Message has been deleted

G Akshay

Mar 28, 2016, 6:03:48 AM3/28/16
to AppToMarket

Did you get the solution for above problem ? Please help me, I am getting same problem here ? Waiting for your reply.