Camera did not return an image error after building through AppToMarket

Gabriel Jason

Jun 19, 2014, 7:36:22 PM6/19/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
I'm hoping somebody can answer my question here. So I have an application that allows the user to take a picture and then be ale to save the image into a gallery on the app. The app works just fine when I install the apk directly from app inventor but when I put the app through AppToMarket and install it on my device when I try to take and save a picture, on return to the app I get the error "Camera did not return an image." I have tried adding the camera permissions but that didn't do anything. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Gabriel Jason

Jun 20, 2014, 10:48:21 AM6/20/14
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys! So I have isolated the issue, this only happens when I set the Min SDK Ver to anything above 3. I can change anything else and it wont have an effect on it. Does anybody understand why this happens?