ai2livecomplete demo server

72mar...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2015, 7:17:54 PM4/19/15
to appto...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am trying out the demo server but can not get the companion to work.
when i try to connect device , message displays" The Companion you are using is out of date.

This Version of App Inventor should be used with Companion version2.27ai2"   The version I downloaded is 2.28ai1, were can I find the older companion version.

Thanks Mark

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Apr 19, 2015, 8:02:37 PM4/19/15
to 72mar...@gmail.com, AppToMarket
Yes. Its been updated. I'll update the demo site to latest version. It will be ready in about 1 hour from now.

--
For Java Bridge (sdkBridger), visit http://code.google.com/p/apptomarket/
---

M. Hossein Amerkashi