Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

apptesting

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
apptesting
Contact owners and managers
1–3 of 3




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


Ahmad's profile photo
Ahmad
Aug 29
tester
I hope you're doing well. I'm currently working on my fitness app, LIFT, and I would really
unread,
tester
I hope you're doing well. I'm currently working on my fitness app, LIFT, and I would really
Aug 29

Ahmad's profile photo
Ahmad
Aug 26
Testing
Hi! 👋 I've recently made an app called Quitify, designed to help people track and stay motivated
unread,
Testing
Hi! 👋 I've recently made an app called Quitify, designed to help people track and stay motivated
Aug 26

Ahmad's profile photo
Ahmad
Apr 3
Welcome to the TripPulse AI Test! 🚗 ⚡️
Hey everyone! First of all, thank you for joining the TripPulse AI testing group. You're helping
unread,
Welcome to the TripPulse AI Test! 🚗 ⚡️
Hey everyone! First of all, thank you for joining the TripPulse AI testing group. You're helping
Apr 3

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu