Google Accounts for Substitute Teachers

Stuart May

Jul 25, 2019, 11:20:00 AM7/25/19
to Apps User Group
Our district has moved to a 1:1 environment and some teachers are requesting that substitute teacher be given accounts so they can access lesson plans that are shared. I'm curious how other districts have handled this kind of request. Are you creating accounts for all your substitutes or one generic account with limitations on what g-suite services can be accessed?
Thanks,
Stuart

Infante, Angela

Jul 25, 2019, 11:25:43 AM7/25/19
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
I would love to hear what others are doing as well. We are moving away from desktop computers for staff members and are replacing them with laptops that they can take home with them.

*********

Angela Infante
Evergreen Local Schools
Director of Technology
14544 County Road 6
Metamora, OH 43540
419-644-3521 Ext. 1115

ainf...@evgvikings.org

*********

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this email and its attachments contain confidential and/or legally privileged information which is for use by the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments of the contained information is strictly prohibited and that the documents should be returned to the sender immediately. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

Blake, Daniel

Jul 25, 2019, 12:47:28 PM7/25/19
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
We created a single shared substitute account but create accounts for long term subs.