Staff / Student Contract of Technology

iOS MacOS Genius

Jan 15, 2021, 1:33:47 PM1/15/21
to Apps User Group
Hi,

We have been finding more and more misuse devices, though we do not have a contract or form of the agreement if the device is lost or misuse of handling cracked screen, damage the school pays it outright or doesn't repair it.

Can someone share their document in which i saw in one school like a contractual agreement to make sure the device is in working order before leaving school, or will it be deducted from pay?

If staff damaged the computer and diagnosed to be determined, the school will deduct pay off a certain amount for repair of the unit.

Anything anyone can share be appreciated

MacOSGenius.com