New contacts detail popup sucks

Luke Douglas

Feb 17, 2019, 11:46:57 PM2/17/19
to Apps User Group
I'm not sure how anyone else feels about it but the 'forced' Google Contacts popup details page just plain sucks.  If you only have a few fields, it might work fine but if you have 20-30 fields and over 5K characters in your notes, it sucks BIG BALLS!

At the very least, Google should 'restore' the ability to revert or add a setting where we can go back to our Classic contacts detail which opens up in the full page.  It worked fine for the 10+ years of Gmail and Google Apps.  Why break a working system.  The Google Apps and Gmail development team should be taken out the back to the woodshed and given a thorough thrashing! :(