Preview display incorrect

gsmo...@information-solutions.net

Apr 25, 2018, 12:14:52 AM4/25/18
to Apps User Group
Has anyone experienced a problem with the email preview.

Our staff tells me that when they previously sent each other MS Office Word documents attached to a Google email, they could just click/double click on the attachment and it would preview and the display in the preview looked just like the Word document that was sent.

Recently they say this has changed and the preview doc looks wonkyt -- when it is downloaded and opened in MS Office Word, it looks just fine.

Any input would be appreciated.

Suzette Moskwa
The Phoenix Rising School
Rainier, WA

David Fawcett

Apr 25, 2018, 7:20:07 AM4/25/18
to appsus...@googlegroups.com
My Outlook 2016 does it same to Word and Publisher when sent internal by Exchange . So it not just Gmail. I put up to Microsoft 2016.

Sent from my iPhone