App design

Rich

Jun 26, 2011, 4:05:20 AM6/26/11
to Apps for Metro Chicago Ideas
Hey guys,

I thought I would throw my name out there as a designer. If there is a
developer who needs a designer to add the polish to make an app that
people would want to use, please reach out. I've been designing sites
for about 10 years, and recently launched an educational test prep
iPhone app, iPad app, and a Sencha Touch app. The educational app was
BenchPrep, http://benchprep.com, and is at the App Store, and the
Sencha Touch app was Tribbr, http://tribbr.com.

I'd also like to get some tutorial knowledge on Obj-C/iOS SDK in the
process because I think that knowledge helps to design better apps.
Thanks.

Zitterbewegung

Jul 2, 2011, 12:08:59 AM7/2/11
to Apps for Metro Chicago Ideas
I'm a back end developer. I have worked with python and java. We could
work together if you want.