Connecting people to free services.

Jul 10, 2011, 3:10:53 AM7/10/11
to Apps for Metro Chicago Ideas
I would like to help someone develop an app that would allow people to
connect with services such as; a food pantry, a shelter, or a free
clinic.
Based on the users gps location the app would generate a near by list
of addresses along with a phone numbers. (alternatively people can
just type in a zip code)

Check this link out it might give you a better idea and a clearer
direction of what I am thinking about: http://www.snapfresh.org/

- Gerardo

Skip Potter

Aug 1, 2011, 1:11:36 PM8/1/11
to appsformetro...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like something that we can do.  I would like to discuss this one with you in more detail.

-Skip
--

-Skip
www.PotterTech.com

Antony Deepak

Aug 1, 2011, 6:28:29 PM8/1/11
to Apps for Metro Chicago Ideas
I am trying to understand the actual business case here. I am
assuming this would be a mobile app;How frequently would a person
using a smartphone seek location and information about homeless
shelters and clinics. Also, wouldn't he be able to find the same
information in google maps.

Antony